Adjustable Drive In Drive Through Racking System Customized Size Q235B Cold Steel
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20pcs|
|Price:||Depends on the racks|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in foam|
|Delivery Time:||20 working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T or L/C|
|Supply Ability:||3000pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Drive In Pallet Rack||Size:||Customized|
|Application:||Warehouse||Width:||1350mm To 3900mm|
|Feature:||Corrosion Protection||Material:||Q235B Cold Steel|
Industrial Pallet Racks,
Drive In Pallet Racking System
Adjustable customized drive in pallet racking system for industrial storage
It is suitable for storing large quantity of goods with less types,goods of batchedworking and small range of selection.The goods are stored on the support guide rail with the pallet one after one after another in the direction of depth,increasing the storage density and space availability.It is quite convenient for fork truck drives into lane directly to store or take out the goods.
- LIFO/FIFO (last in, first out/first in, first out) configurations
- Reduces space, cuts cost, and holds more loads with its deep lane storage
- High volume, low SKU
- Eliminates the need for multiple aisles.
- Provides control over entry and exit.
- Favors density as opposed to the selectivity of Selective Pallet Rack.
- Designed specifically to suit your pallets and forklifts.
- Match with double-sided pallet.
- Pay attention to the forklift size whether working through the depth smoothly or not.
- Keep the cargos not over the edge of the pallet.
- Reach forklift truck and counterbalanced forklift trucks are acceptable.
- Suitable for loading capacity of per pallet is within 2000KG.
1. How high (4000mm, 5000mm or 6000mm) -- most popular is 5000mm
2. What’s your pallet size and load capacity per pallet?
3. How many pallet rail levels (3, 4 or 5) -- most popular is 3+1=4 levels
4. Your forklift turning radius need calculate proper passageway?
5. If possible send us your warehouse layout so that we can set up designing
1. Surface: power coating. Smooth surface, do not rust, be anti-corrosive, non-toxic.
2. Available with large loading capability: 1000KG-2000KG/each pallet.
3. The forklift may drive in the channel of racking to place and fetch pallets.
4. Top and back bracing are used to fix the whole racking ,making the whole racking safe
5. Different sizes, various specifications and colors are available according to
customers' different needs.
6. Very dense storage, ideal for few SKU’s with high pallet quantities.
7. Prevents product crushing, and offers damage free storage.
8. Floor single or double stacked pallets always accessible.
9. Low capital cost using conventional handing equipment.
10. Lifetime Warranty - Conditions apply
Drive In / Drive Thru Pallet Racking Systems are ideal for facilities that store large amounts of
the same items. You can store up to 75% more pallets than with conventional pallet rack
and your over square footage needs can be reduced by up to 35%.
This pallet racking system is made up of a set of racking units that form inner loading aisles that have
support rails for the pallet loads to rest on. The forklifts enter these inner aisles with their loads held
higher than the level at which it is to be deposited. Each loading aisle has support rails on both sides.
These are arranged on different levels and the pallets are placed on top. Drive-In pallet racks - you use
the same entry and exit point on each aisle / storage bay to access your loads, creating last-in/first-out storage. Drive-Thru pallet racks - you use both the front and back of each aisle / storage bay
to access your loads, creating firstin/first-out storage. Height and depth can be designed to meet
your specific needs.
1.In order to store large quantities of similar goods and the design is for appropriate accessing a large
number of small varies of goods in virtue of a high utilization of space.
2.Goods can be taken out into one side and it can be according to the FIFO principle,
especially for those cyclical bulk operations and access to raw materials of high-frequency
Transit or storage warehouse.