Heavy duty Warehouse racks shelving,high warehouse storage rack,adjusted heavy duty pallet rack system
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20pcs|
|Price:||Depends on the racks|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in foam|
|Delivery Time:||20 working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T or L/C|
|Supply Ability:||3000pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Heavy Duty Racks||Size:||Customized|
|Finish:||Powder Coated||Color:||Orange, Blue. Grey And Others|
|Resolution:||To Make Tidy And Convenient||Feature:||Corrosion Protection|
|Material:||Q235B Cold Steel||Usage:||Warehouse|
Heavy Duty Metal Storage Racks,
Heavy Duty Steel Storage Racks
The rack that we produce can be customized according to your needs.
We will give you a quotation as soon as possible when your detaied requirements are sent to us.
Please inform us the listed questions in your inquiry for quick quotation:
A) The warehouse layout plans
B) The size of racking(length*width*height)
C) How many layers for each rack that you want
D) How many racks you want
E) The loading capacity of each pallet
G) The price you want(EXW,FOB,CIF)
|Load Capacity & Dimension||Loading capacity: 800-6,000 kgs/beam level|
|Specail sizes also avaiable to specific storage needs|
|Main Parts Specs||Upright section:80*60*1.5/2.0mm 90*65*1.5/2.0mm, 100*70*2.0/2.5mm, 120*95*2.0/2.5mm ect|
|Box beams section: 80*45mm, 100*45mm, 120*45mm, 140*45mm,160*45mm,180*45mm etc.|
|Horizontal & diagonal braces, upright footplates, safety locking pins, bolts & nuts, anchors and all necessary components.|
|Finish||High-quality Powder Coating Finish|
|Quick Delivery||Within 25 days for ordinary order quantity. Big production capacity allow us in a position to make quick delivery.|
1> The simplest, lowest cost, most popular racking system in the world.
2> Convenience to stock management.
3> Easy to store and pick due to direct access to all pallets.
4> Compatible with many handling equipment styles.
5> The height between levels can be adjusted easily by 50/70/76.2mm pitch interval.
6> Lower level pallets can be located on the floor for picking purposes.
7> Ideal for warehouses, which need to keep a wide variety of products.
8> Fully compatible with Dexion racking system, allowing you replace parts or add new bay based on the existing racking system.
9> Disadvantage: Low efficiency for utilization of space, storage density is low with only 35% floor space and only 25% cubic space used.
We are a renowned company engaged in manufacturing of a precision engineered range of mold rack. These racks provide the solution to use the existing overhead space, thus saves the cost of conventional building expansion. The racks offered by us are prefabricated and custom-designed to suit the requirements of our clients. These are offered to our clients at competitive prices.
1.Q: Are you manufacture or trading company?
A: We are manufacture. Our factory has been specializing in all kinds of warehouse storage rack.
2.Q: Where is your factory? Can I visit ?
A:Our factory is located in NO.6 Shenquan Road,Tangshan Industrial Park,Jiangning District,Nanjing, Jiangsu,China. You are warmly welcome to visit whenever you are available.
3.Q:What is your delivery time?
A:In general, within 15 days. It also depends on the order quantity and shelving design.
4.Q:What is the term of payment?
A:30% prepaid by T/T, the rest 70% paid by T/T before shipment.
5.Q:How could I install the racks?
A:We provide detailed install instruction for every type of shelf,If needed,we can also ask engineers to teach you for free.
6.Q: Could you produce according to customers’ design?
A: Sure, we have very rich experience in customizing shelves.
7.Q: What are main rack and add on rack?
A: The difference between these two kinds of racks is upright. Main rack is the start rack with 2 uprights and add on rack is the continue rack with only 1 upright. For example, if there are 15 wall racks against the wall, the structure will be 1 main rack+ 14 add on racks.
8.Q: What is the manner of packing?
A: Generally, shelves are flat packed by air bubble film/ film in standard export cartons. Other packing like wooden box are available to clients’ requirement.