Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsHeavy Duty Storage Racks

Heavy Duty Workshop Storage Industrial Pallet Racks 500-4000kg / Level

Good quality Heavy Duty Storage Racks for sales
Good quality Heavy Duty Storage Racks for sales
For your info, the goods arrived at our warehouse yesterday. Thank you for your kind arrangement & cooperation. Warm regards, Nefra

—— Nefra

We have used the mezzanine floor already and satisfied with the product. Best regards Justin

—— Justin Chew

I'm Online Chat Now

Heavy Duty Workshop Storage Industrial Pallet Racks 500-4000kg / Level

China Heavy Duty Workshop Storage Industrial Pallet Racks 500-4000kg / Level supplier
Heavy Duty Workshop Storage Industrial Pallet Racks 500-4000kg / Level supplier Heavy Duty Workshop Storage Industrial Pallet Racks 500-4000kg / Level supplier

Large Image :  Heavy Duty Workshop Storage Industrial Pallet Racks 500-4000kg / Level

Product Details:

Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: Lijin
Model Number: HD-ZW072305

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 10
Price: 200
Contact Now
Detailed Product Description
Material: Steel,Q235 Use: Warehouse Rack,storage
Weight Capacity: 500-4000kg/level Height: 1500-8000mm
Width: 400-1200 Product Name: Shelf
Usage: Warehouse Storage System Resolution: To Make Tidy And Convenient
Packing: Beam And Upright In Bubble Film Size: Customer Size

 

Push-back racking is used for storing a large quanty of goods of the same kind

 

Heavy Duty metal material warehouse storage pallet racks for industrial storage

 

1. The simplest, lowest cost, most popular racking system in the world.

2. Convenience to stock management.

3. Easy to store and pick due to direct access to all pallets.

4. Compatible with many handling equipment styles.

5.The height between levels can be adjusted easily by 50/helf assemble quickly and easily with a hammer or mallet. Widely used in home, supermarket, garage.etc.

6.Shelves can be adjusted per 38mm pitch.

7.Corrosion resistant: tough power coat finish resists rust and cratches.

8.Heavy duty capacity, the compartment loading capacity up to 4500kg.

9.No nuts and bolts. Ideal for record storage shelving.

10.Sturdy industrial strength steel construction.



Features:


Ensures the full utilization of storehouse.

Others:
Design professional design for your requirment:include choose the correct type for you,CAD drawing
Price direct Manufacture price,according to your quantity,payment
Package standard export package
Payment 30%prepaid T/T,L/C at sight
FOB,CNF,CIF
Shippment FOB Shenzhen
Quick Delivery. Within 25 days for ordinary order quantity. Big production capacity allow us in a position to make quick delivery.
Certification CE,AS4084


We are professional manufacturer of all types of Racking system since 1997, supply you with quality products at competitive prices. We would like to be your reliable supplier and trusted friends.Thank you for your attention! If you have any concern or questions, kindly contact us at below Chat Window, we all help you out at the earliest

 

 

FAQ

 

1.Q: Are you manufacture or trading company?

A: We are manufacture. Our factory has been specializing in all kinds of warehouse storage rack.

2.Q: Where is your factory? Can I visit ?

A:Our factory is located in NO.6 Shenquan Road,Tangshan Industrial Park,Jiangning District,Nanjing, Jiangsu,China. You are warmly welcome to visit whenever you are available.

3.Q:What is your delivery time?

A:In general, within 15 days. It also depends on the order quantity and shelving design.

4.Q:What is the term of payment?

A:30% prepaid by T/T, the rest 70% paid by T/T before shipment.

5.Q:How could I install the racks?

A:We provide detailed install instruction for every type of shelf,If needed,we can also ask engineers to teach you for free.

6.Q: Could you produce according to customers’ design?

A: Sure, we have very rich experience in customizing shelves.

7.Q: What are main rack and add on rack?

A: The difference between these two kinds of racks is upright. Main rack is the start rack with 2 uprights and add on rack is the continue rack with only 1 upright. For example, if there are 15 wall racks against the wall, the structure will be 1 main rack+ 14 add on racks.

8.Q: What is the manner of packing?

A: Generally, shelves are flat packed by air bubble film/ film in standard export cartons. Other packing like wooden box are available to clients’ requirement.

 

 

Heavy Duty Workshop Storage Industrial Pallet Racks 500-4000kg / Level

Contact Details
Guangdong Lijin Storage Equipment Co., Ltd.

Contact Person: William Zhang

Tel: +8615625819024

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)