Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Industrial Mezzanine Floors||Color:||Orange, Blue. Grey|
|Type:||2 -levels||Feature:||Corrosion Protection|
|Finish:||Powder Coated||Resolution:||Save Space|
Metal Frame Structure Mezzanine Floor Platform for Industrial Warehouse Storage
A steel structure mezzanine floor or entresol is a raised platform that is independent of a building structure and is supported by steel columns.
Mezzanine flooring can create additional floors of space for a variety of different uses such including storage or extra office space. Mezzanine floors are a very quick and cost effective way to create new space without the expense and inconvenience of relocation.
A steel structual mezzanine floor utilises the overhead space in your existing premises with the minimum of disruption and in most cases without the need for planning permission.
It is fully customised to a organisation’s own specific needs, available in a wide range of floor surfaces and sizes to maximize and improve space in order to get the best use from the total volume of the premises. A mezzanine floor can cope with many different applications, from light storage to the support of heavy machinery.
The rack that we produce can be customized according to your needs.
We will give you a quotation as soon as possible when your detailed requirements are sent to us.
Please inform us the listed questions in your inquiry for quick quotation:
A) The warehouse layout plans
B) The size of racking(length*width*height)
C) The loading capacity of each square meter
D) It will be nice if you send us the draft
E) The price you want(EXW,FOB,CIF)
|Model||medium duty mezzanine racking|
|Minimum Qty||1 project|
|Price term||EXW, FOB, CIF|
|Loading capacity||500kg - 1000kg per square|
|Height||5000-8000mm or customized|
|Parts||Upright, Beam, Steel plate or wood board,handrail,stairs, elevator etc|
|floor||double or triple, customised|
1. Infinitely adjustable and offering a wide range of options and components to accommodate
2. Maximizes space use in any warehouse configuration while retaining optimum product accessibility.
3. Rapid handling of almost all types of palletized goods.
4. Board material: plywood, steel.
5. Strength and rigidity prevents compression damage to goods.
6. Bottom level of board can be stored on the floor, lowering structure costs.
1. Individual solution should be meet special requirement;
2. High space utilization of warehouse storage shelf rack;
3. Manual operation usually
4. quick, clean and easy to install
5. can be fitted with staircases, hand railing, chutes, conveyors and partitioning if required
6. floor decking in wood or steel, match with different requirement from customer