Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Drive In Pallet Rack||Size:||Customized|
|Application:||Warehouse||Width:||1350mm To 3900mm|
|Feature:||Corrosion Protection||Material:||Q235B Cold Steel|
Warehosue rack use pallet storage heavy duty drive in racking
Drive in Rackingis ideal for facilities that store large amounts of the same items. You can store up to 75% more pallets than with conventional pallet rack and your over square footage needs can be reduced by up to 35%. It requires fewer aisles and is better cubic storage.
High- rate space utilization; almost twice higher more than that of pallet racking
Usually storing less-variety and large-quantity goods, and less demanding on the goods picking
First-in-last-out; it's suitable for forklift operation
1. How high (4000mm, 5000mm or 6000mm) -- most popular is 5000mm
2. What’s your pallet size and load capacity per pallet?
3. How many pallet rail levels (3, 4 or 5) -- most popular is 3+1=4 levels
4. Your forklift turning radius need calculate proper passageway?
5. If possible send us your warehouse layout so that we can set up designing
1. Surface: power coating. Smooth surface, do not rust, be anti-corrosive, non-toxic.
2. Available with large loading capability: 1000KG-2000KG/each pallet.
3. The forklift may drive in the channel of racking to place and fetch pallets.
4. Top and back bracing are used to fix the whole racking ,making the whole racking safe
5. Different sizes, various specifications and colors are available according to
customers' different needs.
6. Very dense storage, ideal for few SKU’s with high pallet quantities.
7. Prevents product crushing, and offers damage free storage.
8. Floor single or double stacked pallets always accessible.
9. Low capital cost using conventional handing equipment.
10. Lifetime Warranty - Conditions apply
1.In order to store large quantities of similar goods and the design is for appropriate accessing a large
number of small varies of goods in virtue of a high utilization of space.
2.Goods can be taken out into one side and it can be according to the FIFO principle,
especially for those cyclical bulk operations and access to raw materials of high-frequency
Transit or storage warehouse.