Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Heavy Duty Rack||Size:||Customized|
|Application:||Warehouse Storage||Feature:||Corrosion Protection|
|Material:||Q235B Cold Steel|
Heavy Duty Racking System,
Heavy Duty Steel Storage Racks
Powder Coated Heavy Duty Storage Racks , High Capacity Heavy Duty Metal Shelving
Heavy duty racks is a most useful and cost-effective storage racking system providing direct access to all pallets. It provides high capacity storage, is easily installed and adjusted, and has low equipment and capital costs.
1. Pallets can be located, accessed and moved individually.
2. Rapid handling of almost all types of palletized goods.
3. Infinitely adjustable and offering a wide range of options and components to accommodate specialized needs.
4. Maximizes space use in any warehouse configuration while retaining optimum product accessibility.
5. Strength and rigidity prevents compression damage to goods.
6. Bottom level of pallets can be stored on the floor, lowering structure costs.
|Product name||Warehouse Powder Coated Heavy Duty Storage Racks With Q235b Cold Rolled Steel|
Material:Steel Q235/Q345, Steel Q235/245
Structure:Assemble or welded
Surface treatment:Power Coated,Corrosion Protection
Option Accessories:panels & support bars
Solution:Available for free
Warranty:warranty 5 years
Response time:30 mins
1) Color and size can be adjusted according to your requirements;
2) Ideal for large quantity and bulk operation, and pallet racks;
3) Surface treatment: Epoxy powder coated and color optional;
4) Easy to install and dismantle;
5) Available with light, medium, and heavy carrying capacities;
6) High quality and good appearance;
7) The most commonly used in all storage systems for palletized goods;
8) Compatible with most types of handling equipment, To achieve a variety of size and weight of the tray quick access;
9) each layer carrying up to 500-5000kg;
10) The reliable and efficient service before and after deal.
1.Rack size(W*D*H) or Pallet information: size, max load, height (cargo height and pallet height);
2.How many layers per rack(ground + beam level) and weight capacity(per layer);
3.Aisle require or forklift information;
Contact Person: rack