Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Industrial Mezzanine Floors||Color:||Orange, Blue. Gray|
|Type:||2 -levels||Feature:||Corrosion Protection|
|Finish:||Powder Coated||Resolution:||Save Space|
Assemble freely multi-layer mezzanine racking industrial steel structure platform floor
AS4084, ISO9001, ISO14001,ISO18001,MTS
|Model||medium duty mezzanine racking|
|Minimum Qty||1 project|
|Price term||EXW, FOB, CIF|
|Loading capacity||200kg - 1000kg per square|
|Height||5000-8000mm or customized|
|Parts||Upright, Beam, Steel plate or wood board,handrail,stairs, elevator etc|
|floor||double or triple, customised|
Mezzanine floors are perhaps one of the most useful and practical ways of utilizing and optimizing space in your factory, office or warehouse. By installing mezzanine floors you will gain extra space you never thought you had and the best part of it all is that there will be little to no down-time at all. Installation of these extra spaces is quick and you can avoid having to relocate to a bigger premise.
1. All composite structure, and uprights are made from square or round tube, girders are from H type steel.
2. Cold rolling steel is used to make walkways.
3. Special locks are adopted to fix walkway and girders tightly.
4. The walkway has such advantages as good loading capacity, high precision, quite smooth walkway surface.
5. It’s easy to be fixed compared with regular walkway.
6. The mezzanine floors is equipped with lighting system, easy for accessing and management of goods.
7. Goods are to be conveyed to the second or third floor by forklifts, lifts or staircases and then moved to the pointed position by cart.
1. Mezzanine Floors enable the full working height of a building to be utilized to its maximum by doubling the surface area. It adds additional space to existing structures.
2. Can be installed or dismantled freely from one warehouse to another.
3. Loading capacity of floor can be designed to be no more than 1000kg/square meter.
4. Combining perfectly storage with management of goods by setting offices on the mezzanine racking.
5. Mezzanine Floors can be used as storage areas, fabrication areas, packing areas and offices among an array of other uses.
6. Installing a Mezzanine floor is the most cost effective way of optimizing your existing space, because all your fixed costs are already covered.
7. Mezzanine floors are easy to install and can be designed to handle a variety of loads.
1. Please let me know the size of the mezzanine or your warehouse;
2. Which side you want to put the ladder?
3. What is the loading capacity per sqm?
4. Do you need the wooden panel or steel panel?