|Product Name:||Drive In Pallet Rack||Size:||Customized|
|Width:||1350mm To 3900mm||Feature:||Corrosion Protection|
Drive In Racking System,
Drive In Pallet Racking System
Drive In / Drive Thru Pallet Racking Systems are ideal for facilities that store large amounts of
the same items. You can store up to 75% more pallets than with conventional pallet rack
and your over square footage needs can be reduced by up to 35%.
This pallet racking system is made up of a set of racking units that form inner loading aisles that have
support rails for the pallet loads to rest on. The forklifts enter these inner aisles with their loads held
higher than the level at which it is to be deposited. Each loading aisle has support rails on both sides.
These are arranged on different levels and the pallets are placed on top. Drive-In pallet racks - you use
the same entry and exit point on each aisle / storage bay to access your loads, creating last-in/first-out storage. Drive-Thru pallet racks - you use both the front and back of each aisle / storage bay
to access your loads, creating firstin/first-out storage. Height and depth can be designed to meet
your specific needs.
|Drive in Pallet Rack|
|1. Style:||Automatic storage system|
|2. Certification||CE, ISO9001:2008|
|3. Suitable for pallet size:||800/1000/1100/1200 * 800/1000/1100/1200mm|
|4. Customized pallet sizes accepted:||Yes|
|5. Pallet Rail Levels:||1500kgs|
|6. Pallet in depth:||2 levels, 3 levels, 4 levels, 5 levels|
|7. Load Capacity per Pallet:||500KG, 800KG, 1200KG, 1500KG, 2000KG|
|8. Storage style:||FIFO or FILO|
|9. Standard color:||Blue, orange, green, red, grey,custom|
|10. special color available:||Yes|
|11. MQQ:||10 units|
|12. Delivery time :||7 -15 days for 2*40' containers|
|13. Standard exporting package:||Metal strip, film, paper board and master carton.|
1. Drive-in racking is also called corridor-type racking, composite structure, specialized high-intensity drive-in brackets, high-strength drive-in beam, frames are connected to top beams by bolts&nuts.
2. The depth of the single side drive-in racking which is against the wall should not be more than 9 pallet locations, and that of double side drive-in should be less than 15 pallet positions so as to ensure the loading efficiency of forklifts and stability of racking.
3. It is best to make drive-in lower than H11000mm because of its not so good stability which is the weakest compared with other racking system. The drive-in racking should be equipped with back, top cross beams, etc. To stabilize the racks.
4. This type of racking is densely arrayed, making full use of storage space; Both "first in first out" and "first in late out" are available, suitable for storing few types of goods with large quantity. Widely used in milk, drink industry, and also be welcome by cold storage.
1. Low MQQ: Meeting actual small requests;
2. OEM Acceptable: We can produce you design;
3. Good service: We treat clients as friend;
4. Good quality: We have strict quality control system. Good reputation in the market;
5. Fast delivery: Scientific production arrangement to ensure the fast delivery.