Forklift Heavy Duty Metal Drive in Pallet Rack 1350mm to 3900mm Width
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20pcs|
|Price:||Depends on the racks|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in foam|
|Delivery Time:||20 working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T or L/C|
|Supply Ability:||3000pcs per month|
|Product Name:||Drive In Pallet Rack||Finish:||Powder Coated|
|Width:||1350mm To 3900mm||Feature:||Corrosion Protection|
Drive In Racking System,
Drive In Pallet Racking System
Forklift Heavy Duty Metal Drive in Pallet Rack for Industrial Warehouse
Drive in Pallet Rack has the advantages of high utilization rate, convenient access and flexibility, and is the most commonly used, economical and safe shelf. The selectivity is as high as 100%, and is suitable for various types of warehouses. Also can be composed of a variety of storage space, high utilization rate, strong bearing capacity, good stability, can be used according to the user, design a series of different specifications, the shelves are most commonly used in various industries.
Most high-density Drive In Rack is little more than conventional pallet rack, adapted and reinforced to meet the stringent demands of drive-in applications.
IRACKING Drive In Rack provides the space efficiency and high volume storage of block stacking, with easy access to pallets.
Driven pallet rack combination structure, storey height can be adjusted at will. Equipped with various types of forklifts and pallets, forklifts can be directly entered the shelves of each stock area, industry operations, suitable for access to large quantities of goods of less varieties. Make full use of the warehouse area.
· drive in pallet racking system
· Drive-in racking system commonly using in dense storage warehouse, drive-in rack is a commonly used dense storage shelf
· Suitable for large quantity goods in few varieties
· FILO (first-in, last-out): as high turnover warehouse, drive in racking system is quite suitable for moving inventory in and out warehouse
· Loading capacity: 1500kg/layer
· Material: heavy - duty structural steel Q235.
· Coating: corrosion - resistant plastic finish
- LIFO/FIFO (last in, first out/first in, first out) configurations
- Reduces space, cuts cost, and holds more loads with its deep lane storage
- High volume, low SKU
- Eliminates the need for multiple aisles
- Provides control over entry and exit
- Favors density as opposed to the selectivity of Selective Pallet Rack
- Designed specifically to suit your pallets and forklifts